  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gary Roach
  Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 3:14 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Error

  I'm trying to update an old ticket (task)  and am receiving the following
error.  I checked the SHR:Consolidated List and it has Submitter.

  Can anyone give me some ideas.  This is happening on several old tickets.

  Thanks,

  Gary Roach
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Global Information Technology