  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kern, Robert SBA
        Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 10:05 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: ITSMv7 - Interfacing with homebrewn appl?

        **
        Hello list ... just a short query to those lucky among us, who
have experience with ITSMv7.

        Just wondering if ITSMv7 has some kind of defined interfaces
(webservices or so) for exchanging data with other Remedy custom
applications?

        We have a homegrown application here and just wondering how much
effort it might be to transfer tickets both ways.

        Or another common way for creating tickets at our homegrown
application is reading the data with escalations from tables we have
linked ... wondering if it may be easily possible to build some
escalations at the ITSM application for doing a similar task?`

        Very not detailed and high level query I guess...

        Thanks in advance!

        Robert

        With best regards,
        Robert Kern

        Siemens VDO Automotive AG
        SV IO IT BO ST
        Sodener Strasse 9
        65824 Schwalbach, Germany
        Tel.: +49 (6196) 87-2546
        Fax: +49 (6196) 8779-2546
        Mobile: +49 (170) 8522-515
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        <outbind://81/www.siemensvdo.com> www.siemensvdo.com
<outbind://81/www.siemensvdo.com>

        Siemens VDO Automotive AG: Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Hermann Requardt; Managing Board: Wolfgang Dehen, Chairman, President
and Chief Executive Officer; Klaus Egger, Helmut Matschi, Reinhard
Pinzer; Registered office: Regensburg, Germany; Commercial registry:
Regensburg, HRB 10510

        Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof
contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by
mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.
it___