Whoops - all of my attention was on patch 006 today - the 16 Oct stuff
is 2006, but there are seven (7) new ones in October 2007.  I think
these were done with the new Service Management Process Model (SMPM)
ITIL workflow tool.  I found the new BSM performance tuning paper that
came out right before UserWorld very interesting, and have started
testing some of their recommended settings.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://itsm.unt.edu/