________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ranjith
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 2:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Incident Request

**
Hello Everyone

I hope someone using ITSM 7.0 can answer my query.

What is the OOB functionality for an Incident to Auto Close once the
status has been resolved. Is there a definite time period say 24 hrs or
2 business days and Where do we configure it ? Also, What is the
difference between Customer and Contact on the Incident Management
Console. Who gets the closure notification and Survey?

Thanks for your time in advance...
Ranjith
Tulsa, OK

it___