Hi,

Unfortunately I can't change the data. It is coming from an external source (actually a MySQL database) which is then imported into an Oracle database for processing by a different project. I am then trying to access the same data within Remedy for a specific Remedy application.

Perhaps if I copy the original field, which is defined as number(38) to a character field of 15 characters then that might work?

Thanks.

Nyall

Misi Mladoniczky wrote:
Hi,

999000000000317 seems too big for an integer.

Could you possibly use less digits?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.