David - did you check that the user who owns the mid-tier directories
has permissions to the directory structure where the Help files are
being located?  Just a thought - seems to me in IIS we had to make sure
of permissions for almost everything at the web server level for install
files.
:)
Your buddy

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated