  From: Aaron Keller
  Newsgroups: gmane.comp.crm.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:47 PM
  Subject: FW: strange error from netcool-Remedy gateway

  **
  Has anyone seen this error when attempting to start a netcool-Remedy gateway,
and does anyone know what might be causing it?

  Jan 22 19:18:58 2008: G_REMEDY :Debug: Reader 'SERVER_READER': WAITING ...
  Jan 22 19:18:58 2008: G_REMEDY :Debug: Reader 'SERVER_READER': Received IDUC
dat
  a message.
  Jan 22 19:18:58 2008: G_REMEDY :Debug: Reader 'SERVER_READER': Spliting IDUC
mes
  sage.
  Jan 22 19:18:58 2008: G_REMEDY :Error: Reader 'SERVER_READER': Failed to
split I
  DUC message via SplitIDUCPacket().
  Jan 22 19:18:58 2008: G_REMEDY :Debug: Reader 'SERVER_READER': Main loop has
bee
  n terminated.
  Jan 22 19:18:58 2008: G_REMEDY :Error: Reader 'SERVER_READER': Crashed reader
-
  stopping server.
  Jan 22 19:18:58 2008: G_REMEDY :Debug: Server Shutdown requested at
non-interrup
  t level.

  thanks

  -Aaron

  * Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SunCom is the wireless company that's committed to doing things differently.

Things we want you to know.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This
communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___