Mike,
After considering that option please ignore my suggestion.... Let me think about it some more!

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Ponzo wrote:
If I understand what you're asking you can accomplish this using an Active Link that fires on Search. Your action would be Open Window, selecting the view that you would want to display.

Regards,
Rick Ponzo

Kendhammer, Mike wrote:
Hello,

Hopefully I can explain this...

I have a form that I open in Search mode, opens a particular view (Query
View).  Once the search button is clicked to perform the search, I would
like the resulting form that opens in Modify mode open in a different
view (Modify View).

I haven't seen any settings or commands that might be available that
would change the view that you are using.

And other than maybe using field 1005 for the Advanced Search Bar, I am
unaware of a way to capture the search qualification in a separate field
should the user enter data directly into one or more fields, then use
the data from that field in the qualification of an Open Window action.

Can this be accomplished?
Thanks!

Mike

System specs: