Hi Guys...

There is a utility that came with ITSP4 called the Data Wizard.

It allowed you to do Search & Replace on:

1) Product Categorization
2) Product Model Version
3) Product Type
4) Service Categorization
5) Generic Categorization
6) Support Groups
7) Support Group Shift
8) Site Name
9) Site Location Information
10) Site Zone
11) Login ID
12) Person Name
13) Login ID
14) Company Name

This feature was requested after the release of ITSM7, but has not yet
been deployed.  They appear to still be doing R&D - as far as I know
no beta testers have been requested yet...