________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Cantatore
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: On Call System

**
Lisa,

Can you provide a little more information about your app?  For example
how is the user prompted for his/her oncall schedule?  What period of
time does this cover, week, month, reoccurring, variable?  Just off the
top of my head, if you were getting the users to enter their oncall
schedule for let's say a month, then all  you need to do is a tablewalk
check for days missing between the beginning and end of the month.
Assuming this was a 24/7 shop.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

"Kemes, Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

02/21/2008 01:11 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
On Call System

**

I'm creating an on call system for our company and I would like to make
sure that the end user does not accidentally skip a date or a time.

So when they are entering information as to who is on call I don't want
(this would be in a table):

Feb 20 Lisa Kemes
Feb 22 Lisa Kemes
Feb 23 Lisa Kemes

I would like them to see:

Feb 20 Lisa Kemes
Feb 21
Feb 22 Lisa Kemes
Feb 23 Lisa Kemes

Is there any easy way to do this?  (other than creating a separate table
with every hour and date on it).

Just wondering/brain storming....

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer