How is using 'TR.lesson_status' better than just 'lesson_status'?

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
Work: 503-220-6192
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Pargeter, Christie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/21/2008 01:23 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Interview questions

Here is a piece of workflow that I have in my system today that uses TR
and it should.

( 'RecordUploadStatus' = "Uploaded") AND ( 'Emp_EntryID' !=  $NULL$ ) AND
( 'ClassNameID' !=  $NULL$ ) AND ( 'TR.lesson_status' =  "Completed" ) AND
( 'DB.lesson_status' !=  "Completed" )