I think that is because the source Form Name is
CHG:ChangeAPDetailSignature, not CHG:InfrastructureChange, and
customizations and workflow are required to SYS:Form Field Selection,
the translation filters ($value$ -> #value#), three NTE:Sys Control
forms and their workflow before ANY fields will show up for that form;
they must not have defined ANY in the OOTB application.  The information
I have about this is that it is covered in detail in BMC Remedy ITSM
7.x: Advanced Solutions for Incident and Problem Management, so the only
docs are going to be from the Training department.  There were tidbits
of this presented at the last UserWorld Tutorials.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/