A side note:  I had a similar issue trying to get Tomcat to install during
the MT install and it turned out that Tomcat didn't like that my TEMP folder
has spaces in it.  I changed my TEMP to c:\temp and it worked fine.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RESOLVED: Mid-Tier help

**

Update:

I got it working by doing the following:

Uninstall MT, Uninstall Tomcat.

Download tomcat 5.5. from apache.org.

Install tomcat 5.5 manually

Install mid-tier (without tomcat)

Reboot

Works like a charm. Something about remedy installing tomcat wasn't working.

Thanks so much to all who helped!

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMIR Level 3 Rated Company