From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Benedetto Cantatore
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 3:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Printing Incidents

**
Ok I had a weird one like that myself and server was set to a specific TCP
port.  So in tools\options Advance tab in the Report section; I had to
specifically reference the server and the TCP port.  That fixed the problem I
was having, perhaps that applies to you as well.

Ben

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/11/08 3:25 PM >>>
I have tried this from about six different XP machines Including
Parallels on Mac), two Vista machines, and patch 1 and 2 of the 7.1 user
tool, against three 7.1 patch 1 or 2 servers with either patch 6 or 7 of
the ITSM application.  We just had a webex and they could not figure it
out at support (and we tinkered with the ODBC controls as well as user
preferences).  We could run reports from the Report console. Bizarre.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/