Report server is set in User preferences for support staff to:

itsm7.ars.unt.edu;22700;;       (on pre-production - different server on
development)

The accounts which we use constantly across dev, pre-production, and
even the failover server may have had those settings corrupted since we
are always switching servers all of the time and each server has its own
preferences for each user.  The Support folks had me blank out the
settings in the user record and set them in the ODBC config (which was
blank), and that did not work either.

I have a custom filter (fires only on Submit when Creating a New
Request) that creates a User preference record for every User where
Report Server = "itsm7.ars.unt.edu;22700;;" and ODBC Use Underscores =
Yes, among other settings.  There are 132,591 records and all but about
15 - the ones we have been testing with plus admins plus the group
managers that just started getting into the system (usually in
mid-tier), have all of the settings the filter put there.  The 15
records I just found with null values in the Report Server are the
accounts we are actually logging in with so far.

Two of the accounts I was testing with (on three servers) appear to have
dropped the port off the server name at some point since they were
created... So this is corruptible data.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/