________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT:Strange Error

I recall seeing something similar in our Citrix environment when a
system wasn't rebooted after the install of Remedy User.  Could the
problem only be affecting those servers which haven't been rebooted?

--
Tony Worthington
Sr. Technical Analyst

"Nall, Roger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

04/15/2008 07:34 AM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

OT:Strange Error

**
This will be more for those of you in a Citrix environment. We are
upgrading our client from 6.0.3 Patch 16 to 7.0.1 patch 5. We have
several of our systems published through Citrix. Some of our users are
receiving an error when logging into another system in Citrix. Here is
the error:

We have 120 servers in our Citrix farm. We have been using Citrix for at
least 8 years. We have never had an issue until now. I am wondering if
anyone has any idea as to what maybe happening.

Thanks,

Roger A. Nall
Manager, OSSNMS Remedy
T-Mobile, USA