RM,

I have a feeling you are relatively new to this forum. If that is not
the case please accept my apologies.

However, one thing you will find out about most of us 'old-timers' is we
try to give you the best advice we can. That being said, Susan was just
trying to warn you about the dangers of using a higher version admin
tool against a lower version server. There are many of us, including
myself, that have paid dear penalties for doing this. Having to upgrade
your server on the fly because using a higher version admin tool
corrupted your data dictionary is no fun.

If you have been doing this for a while then you are on of the fortunate
ones in my book. As for have multiple versions of admin tools loaded at
the present time I have two. What I have always done is load them in
different directories.

Finally, as for not wanting to know nor caring about the technical
reasons as to why this all of sudden started working again, well all I
can say is I am glad we are not colleagues.

Continued good luck to you in your future Remedy endeavors.

Regards,

Roger A. Nall
Manager, OSSNMS Remedy
T-Mobile, USA