Andy,

Are you using the OOB ITSM application? (Just a guess since you mentioned AIE.)

I just took a real quick look at the v7.1 ITSM app server we have
stood up (in dev) and I found this OOB Web Service :

HPD_IncidentInterface_Create_WS

It looks like it does what you might want it to do. (AKA: Create an Incident)

You will still need a Web Service client and need to hook that client
into your "vulnerability management tool".

The good news about a Web Service client is that they should be easy
to do in just about any modern language. ( Especially since ARS
produces a WDSL [Web Services Description Language] file for any WS
they publish. :) )

Can you be more specific about the language of choice for the Web
Service client that you have chosen?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:32 AM, John Sundberg
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> **
>
> The Web Service API is interesting.
>
> However - to get it to work - you need a Remedy developer - to do something
> to production -- in this case they would need to make a web service for a
> form.
> (Often times that can be a big deal -- and may not be able to be done for
> quite some time - based on change windows etc)

<snip>