-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ?*? Mid-Tier Redirect

Matt,

Have you modified the Login.jsp or any of the Javascript for the
Mid-Tier? (Maybe you killed the "GOTO" URL parameter value somewhere
along the way?)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Gayford, Matthew C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> **
>

> Thanks for the reply Craig. The strange thing about this is that if
you
> login to the mid-tier first and then copy/paste the URL into the
address
> field, it will take you directly to the entry in the form. If you are
not
> logged in, you get taken to the login screen and then to the home page
after
> logging in.
>

> The form is getting passed an eid, as below:

https://<server>/arsys/servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=<form>&server=<serve
r>&eid=<eid_number>

> -Matt
>

> Matthew C. Gayford