  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Group Email Problem

If you are looking at group notifications in ITSM 5.5/5.6, I think they are
all generated from within the API, and there is no place you can touch
workflow that will affect that process.  I have not seen the error you are
reporting on users except where Full Name was identical, and I don't
remember if that was in a group notification or an individual one, but we
had problems with groups that had similar names, and had to add a prefix to
one to distinguish between them properly. BTW, watch out for BMC Remedy
developed code that tries to match on Full Name, ludicrous as that seems
(and is) - there is still code in ITSM 7 that tries to do that!!

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/

html___