-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Q: Underlying Specifics - Data Connection

Also, anything that blocks an http request to servlet x will cause
this error.  I've seen this happen when an xss plugin on the web
server disallowed certain requests.

Axton Grams

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> **
>

> Is all this running on one server or do you have multiple "Servlet
Exec"
> servers or IIS Servers?  Are you running anything like this:
>

>                                                                  Web
Server
> Servlet Exec  A
>
> Firewall -->Load Balancer------>
Firewall
> ------>Load Balander---->
>
>                                                                  Web
Server
> Servlet Exec  B
>

> If you do "Web Server A" could have a session to "Servlet Exec A" and
then
> magically switch to B in the middle of a transaction and cause this
error to
> occur.  If I understand right this error has to do with the
connectivity
> between the "Web Server" and the "JSP Engine" whatever that might be
(in
> your case it is Servlet Exec).  There may be a timeout setting on your
web
> server that is causing this issue to occur.  If you connect directly
> "Servlet Exec" then you probably won't get this error.  I am assuming
you
> are running Apache or IIS for you web server ... so it may be a
timeout
> setting on the connection between the web server and servlet exec.
>

> Hope that helps ...
>

> Thanks,
>

> Sean

Are"