I guess the point I was trying to make, but did a bad job of it was that the
error occurred as a result of an error with communication between the
Mid-Tier and the Remedy server, and the mid-tier logs showed the error...:)

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Carter
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Underlying Specifics - Data Connection

**

Thanks-I was just getting ready to turn max logging on and see what I could
find.  I can't duplicate it myself so I have to rely on someone else to run
the test each time I tweak something.

We don't have any large menus but there are some queries happening to pull
back the request id, etc.  The weird thing is this only happens to some of
the people some of the time and works perfectly fine for others using the
same exact workflow and forms (including me) which makes it real hard to
nail down.

Craig Carter

  _____