Hey everyone

I'm trying to use AR Import to get about 1800 sites updated with the
correct address and zip code.  I'm doing an update, so I have the Site
ID field in the .csv.  When I try and do the import, I get the error:

The value(s) for this entry violate a unique index that has been defined
for this form -- SIT:Site Alias entry:STA000000006378 fields: 1000000074
1000000078 7 1000000078 179  (ARERR 382)

The unique index must be the Site ID, since when doing an update the
Import tool "actually deletes the record and then reinserts it to
perform the "update." "  The system tries to push 'new' information to
Site Alias and causes the error since the Site ID already exists there.

Is there a way to force this import through?

Thanks,

Chris

DB SQL 2005

ITSM 7.0 p3