Somewhat along the same lines, I am curious to know how those p.i.t.a.
rules that the customs agents are operating under are affecting those who
do travel internationally.

>From the understanding that I have, they now have the authority to either
scrutinize the contents of your laptop, MP3 player, cellphone, or other
electronic device and to even confiscate it for a indeterminate amount of
time - without stating a reason.

How about "Certificate of Registration" for mobile equipment... Are they
actually required?

--
Will Du Chene