Hello All,
I have been through this issue with a fine tooth comb. I have ensured
configuration on "Select Status Values" from the Overview Console is set
correctly.
The weird issue I can't figure out is that "some" open incidents are
displayed in the overview console, but not all.
All the other "Select Status Values" values work - resolved, pending, etc.,
they display all Incidents in that particular status, just not "All Open
Incidents".
I am still researching and will write back as soon as I figure this puppy
out.

Thanks All,

Jase