LJ, I see your point, but the good news is that there's no reason that you
couldn't copy the mapping files to the server, manually edit them to remove
the line feeds, and run arimportcmd from there.  It's the .csv files that
are constantly changing, not the .arm files.  They should be static enough
to make this process almost one-time.

Rick