In the past, with older versions, I did this once. It caused a buffer
overflow and crashed the server. I have checked it on newer versions and
it no longer does this. I have not experienced the error he is having,
but it's worth a look.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company