De: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) em nome de Drew Shuller
Enviada: ter 13/5/2008 13:20
Para: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Assunto: Data types not appropriate for arithmitic operation

Hello everyone, could someone give me a sanity check? I have a filter that
pulls data from a staging form and pushes it into the AST:WorkLog form.
But it errors out:ARERR [312] Data types are not appropriate for arithmetic
operation

Here's my set fields:
((( "Server Start/Stop Instructions: " + $SRVR_STRT_STP_INSTR_DESC?$) +
Server Function Description: ") + $SRVR_FUNCTN_DESC$

Those fields are character fields. The field in AST:Worklog is also a
character field, with a length of 0. This should be working, shouldn't it?
Or am I missing something?

Drew
Tulsa