-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.T. Shyman
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Field 112 control in ITSM 7

Chris,

        In my experiments with ITSM 7.0.3 Patch 7 I've found that field
112
on HPD:Help Desk will get set with multiple values if the option "Enable
Multiple Assign Groups" is turned on for the AR Server.

        Additionally, I've found that field 112 gets set with the
company
values from the Customer, Contact and Categorization tab and NOT from
the
Assignment tab (and seems to be updated when any of these changes). In
other
words, Support Company does not get populated into field ID 112. This
would
seem to be counter-intuitive, no? My guess is that BMC reasoned the
categorization and support company would match.

        Something else to watch out for: If multiple assign groups is
enabled and you have an incident with a contact in Company A, a customer
in
Company B, a categorization from Company C and a Support company of
Company
D then all users who have access to Company A, Company B or Company C
will
be able to view the incident. Users in Company D will not be able to.

--- J.T. Shyman