Dear Rajnikanth

The following is a customization that can be done to login_common.jsp.
Add the code below with bold text

   if (requrl != null && requrl.charAt(0) == '/') {
       int appidx = requrl.indexOf("/apps/");
       if (appidx != -1) {
           try {
               String[]
pathelements=GoatHttpServlet.getI18nFriendlyPathElements(requrl,
request.getContextPath());
               if(pathelements!=null && pathelements.length > 2) {
                   // server = pathelements[1]
                   // appname = pathelements[2]

session.setAttribute("arsys.customlogout.pathelements", pathelements);
//HACK [SW00216932]: I am storing this so I can get the custom logout
page. HV.
                   ServerLogin serverlogin =
ServerLogin.getAdmin(pathelements[1], locale);
                   GoatApplicationContainer app =
GoatApplicationContainer.get(serverlogin, pathelements[2]);
                   BrowserType browser =
BrowserType.getTypeFromRequest(request);
                   String filename =
GoatHttpServlet.getL10NFileName("login.html", request);
                   Globule g = app.getResourceFile(browser,
"public/"+filename);
                   if (g==null) { //no locale version so default to
login.html
                       g = app.getResourceFile(browser,
"public/login.html");
                       filename = "login.html";
                   }
                   String respath = "../pubapps/" + pathelements[1] +
"/" + pathelements[2] + "/resources/";
                   if (g != null)
                       iframeurl = respath + filename;
                   g = app.getResourceFile(browser,
"public/login_bkgd_image.gif");
                   if (g != null)
                       bgimg = respath + "login_bkgd_image.gif";
               }
           } catch (GoatException e) {
               // Ignore - we just don't show any customization
           }
       }
   }
   else  // Customization to allow bookmarking to login.jsp
   {
    // Need to set the value of two variables:
    // 1) server (the arserver to login to)
    // 2) nextPage (the page/form to take the user to after logging in)

    // Below are several examples of how to set these variables. Please
note that all but 1 instance of each variable must be commented out.

    //hardcoded server to login to
    server="bbehling";

    //dynamic arserver (homepage server) to login to.

//server=Configuration.getInstance().getProperty("arsystem.homepage_serv
er");

    //dynamic arserver (preference server) to login to. (This will only
work if 1 arserver is in the list).

//server=Configuration.getInstance().getProperty("arsystem.preference_se
rvers_list");

    //hardcoded destination to take the user to after login (homepage).
There is no way to make this dynamic.
    nextPage="/home";

    //hardcoded destination to take the user to after login (homepage).
There is no way to make this dynamic.
    //nextPage="/forms/bbehling/AR+System+Mid+Tier+Object+List";
   }

NOTE: After this change has been made to login_common.jsp, you MUST
delete the pagecompile (*.java and *.class) for the login.jsp. In
ServletExec, this would be deleting the following directory (for
example):
C:\Program Files\New Atlanta\ServletExec ISAPI\ServletExec
Data\default\arsys\pagecompile\_shared
You may also need to restart ServletExec.

Now, when a user accesses login.jsp directly, it will log them into the
specified arserver and page you have defined.

If the user accesses a form URL (as normal), for example:
http://webserver/arsys/forms/arserver/formname
<http://webserver/arsys/forms/arserver/formname>
It will redirect to login.jsp, and login.jsp will take them to the form
they specified.

Regards