________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Castleman
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 10:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Return to home page

**

Glad to see that this topic came up:  I know that the
[server]/shared/login/login.jsp URL will often fail on the first
attempt, whereas the [server]/home URL is reliable.

But what is the reason for this?  Someone keeps asking me, and we're
both tired of me saying "that's just the way it is."

Thanks,

Joe Castleman