Hi All,

I have some questions on the date fields in HPD:Help Desk form.

On the Incident User Guide, it says that the 'Responded Date' is actually
used for SLM.  When an incident is recorded by the HelpDesk and then
responded to by the support team, a support person must manually mark that
it was responded to and the date will be populated.

I would like to understand on the HPD:Help Desk form, when will the
following dates be populated and under which Incident Status:
- Acknowledged Date will be same as Reported Date (on Submit, Status is New)
  I notice that the Acknowledged Date is always the same as Reported Date.
So this field is not populated when Incident changes from Assigned to In
Progress.

- Responded Date

- Re-Opened Date
  I use the Re-Open option to change the incident status from Resolved back
to In Progress. But the date is not populated. So how would I know that this
incident has been re-opened before?

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Kenneth