I'd like to say yes, but its been awhile since I've done the
installation.  This is a dev box, so while not everything has been
tested, I haven't really come across any other issues other than this
one.  So, not sure how/why its missing.  Again if someone can
supply/tell me where to find this file, I suggest what else might be
wrong, I'd really appreciate it.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/29/08 10:28 AM >>>

** Is it safe to assume that you have performed the necessary
configuration of the CAI plugin for the Requester Console that is a post
installation task for ITSM 7?Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/ From: Action Request System discussion
list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Benedetto
Cantatore