Look in your ar.conf for the referenced plugin file.  If you are on
Windows, the file extension will be .dll, not .so.  Also look in the
plug-in logs to see if arplugin is not finding a particular dll
referenced in ar.conf.  If neither of the above is the case, then in
all likelihood, the ar.conf file is not referencing the dll that
provides this plug-in function.

Axton Grams