-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rocky Rockwell
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 4:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Application-Delete-Query-Entry gives errors

Or you can add a field to the form that says delete, then the escalation
will run and set the field to deleting. Then a filter that fires on
modify  to delete the record. That way escalations are not tied up
deleting and the actual delete happens in filter which is fast.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
Remedy/BMC Application Designer
Ph#1: 214-567-8874