List all the entry points that you see on your list and if one of us has
exactly the same list as yours, their def file would be useful for you..
Joe

----- Original Message ----
From: "Foy, Nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 3:02:03 PM
Subject: Mid-Tier: Caught Exception error

**
We started receiving this error today when accessing the mid-tier:

            Caught Exception: ‘mHaveVisualCharacteristics’ is null or not an
object

This error only pops up when accessing the Home Page and the Applications List
field does not populate.  All other forms are fine.  In troubleshooting this, I
removed the Applications List field, flushed the cache, and reload the Home
Page.  Still received the exception error.

If I change the entry point to some other form, I can login and access that
form with no problems.  The issue is centered around the Home Page.

I can access the Home Page and all other forms just fine via the client.

Any ideas?

ARS 7.1.00
ITSM 7.0
Win2003 OS
SQL Server 2005

Nathan Foy
Senior Remedy Administrator
The ServiceMaster Company, Inc
889 Ridge Lake Blvd, C2-1150
Memphis, TN 38120
Tel: (901) 597-7744
Fax: (901) 597-9995

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s),
is confidential information that may be privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or if you received this message in error, then
any direct or indirect disclosure, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the ServiceMaster Help Desk immediately by calling
(866) 597-4321 and by sending a return e-mail; delete this message; and
destroy all copies, including attachments.

Thank you.