Thanks everyone, found it under Service Desk documentation and someone also
emailed it.
Steve.

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:45:49 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Document
Required : BMC Service Desk: Problem Management 7.0To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] BMC
Support Documentation section.-----Original Message-----From: Steven Iocco
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 7:36 amSubject:
Document Required : BMC Service Desk: Problem Management 7.0
**

Hello listers!  Can anyone point me to where I can download or send me the
following documentation which I am told exists but have not stumbled across
yet?Thanks in advance,Steve Iocco BMC Service Desk: Problem Management
7.0__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___

Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone. __Platinum
Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___