Dear List,

Hope all is well, Kforce is looking for a talented Remedy Administrator
willing to relocate outside the US for a permanent position with our
client.

Title:  Remedy  ARS Administrator

Type:   Permanent with our Client

Authorization Status:  US Citizen - Clearable   (Candidate will be
processed for a Secret Security Clearance)

Duration:  Permanent

Salary:  $90K, plus $1250 Euro's a month (the first 82K is tax free
earnings)

Relocation:  $7500

Location:  Funari Barracks - Mannheim, Germany

You will be working on a military base (Funari Barracks - Mannheim,
Germany) and can purchase goods (food, clothing, etc) at US prices tax
free.

Interview Process:  1st round phone, 2nd round in-person (We will fly
you in for interview)

Job Responsibilities:

*       Remedy ARS software development.  Responsible for research and
evaluation of new products, license management, administration, and
performance tuning.
*
        Engineer and configure an ARS System to include identification
and solution of production problems, system and data cleanup and
maintenance tasks, workflow and user account management, providing user
assistance and performing system fail over, backup, and recovery.
*
        Provide complete and easy-to-understand documentation and
training for all phases of development including requirements analysis,
design, and technical and user instructional documentation.
*
        Design and make enhancements to existing software applications.
*
        Gather and document customer requirements, design solutions,
document specifications, develop software applications, test
applications, and implement.
*
        Provide technical assistance and advice as requested. Provide
technical recommendations and training to team members.
*
        Provide technical support to remote administrators and users.
Create products, techniques and procedures to enhance the efficiency of
the customer support process.

Basic Qualifications:

*       2 years of Remedy development experience in 6.3 or 7.x.

 Educational Requirements

*       Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science

 If you are interested please send me an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  with your resume and salary requirements.

 Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.