Dear all,

I have an ARS6.3 installed on WIN2000 OS with an Oracle9 DB. The Mid-Tier is
also installed on the same machine as the Remedy server.

I am attempting to send some data to the remedy server using a Web Service and
getting the following error:

<faultstring>java.lang.NullPointerException</faultstring>

I tried to simplify things by using a simple form with a character field. I
used both the get and create operations and end up with the same error. I
thought this could be due to some invalid characters either in the data or the
field names but it wasn't to be.

Here is the xml sent to the remedy Web Server:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";

<soapenv:Body>

<soapenv:Fault>

<faultstring>java.lang.NullPointerException</faultstring>

<detail />

</soapenv:Fault>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Have you seen this error before?

Ah! I am using SOAPSonar to test my Web Service. I used the same client in the
past to test some SAP Web Service and it worked fine.

Many thanks in advance

frex