________________________________

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
        Sent: 18 June 2008 07:31 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Re: Unable to retrieve data from a form

        **
        What table do you have on the form?  It still sounds like an
index problem (Either you are missing an index on the B table or your
selection query for your table on the form is not using an index).

        Since you are on Oracle I have a script you can use to verify if
all tables have their primary (Remedy defined), and User defined

        Fred