Hi David,

Do you have it working where setting the Send field to No suppresses the
email from being sent?  I have tried over the years with various versions to
do this but the filter doesn't seem to take effect.  The Send field is
always set to Yes any ways.  I figured the email engine was setting it to
Yes after my filter was firing.

My workaround has been to create a filter has a set fields action that adds
the contents of the To: field to the end of the subject (so I can see who it
should have went to) and another set fields action to chance the To: to my
email address.  You can take this a step further and add a flag field
somewhere (I used the User form, never had a problem with upgrades/patches)
that you can set for people that you expect to be testing and allow the
email to go to that address.

You probably wouldn't want to send all of the emails to yourself if it is a
really busy email engine.  One advantage of sending all of the emails to
myself is that I find email actions that I never knew about and can see when
people that I didn't expect to be testing are testing.

Jason