Ravi,

Why not use field 1's value? ( You may have a good reason, but
sometimes it helps to know what your trying to do so that the best
solution can be approached in the discussion. Instead of just
answering the question with a simple. "Nothing out of the box that
does that, other than field 1.")

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)