Hello people,

Using Remedy User, when performing a search on a View Form I am receiving
Malloc failed on server ARERR 300. ARServer has as database Microsoft SQL
Server 2005, that is installed on an external computer. The table associated
to the View form is a View created in the database ARSystem (Microsoft SQL
Server 2005) but that points to Oracle 9i. That is to say the table is in
Oracle 9i but I created the view in the database ARSystem in MSQL Server
2005. Both Oracle 9i and MSQL Server 2005 are matched correctly. In fact
opening the view using MSQL Server Manager I see the results correctly.

This is the configuration:
ARServer 7.1.0 path 3 on Windows 2003.
Remedy User 7.1.0 patch 3
ARServer Database: SQL Server 2005 installed on another machine
CMDB 2.1.0

Oracle 9i is the database where resides the table from which the view has
been created. Oracle is mounted on Unix.

I have reviewed logs, messages in this list, etc but I have not found
anything and I do not know how to go on to resolve this great problem. Could
someone help me? Has anybody had an error like this before?

Thanks & regards,
Sergio Tomillero
Remedy Professional
Astek