-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Integrating Crystal Enterprise 10 and MidTier

Hi William,

Yea I did not think the url method would work but it was not my choice.
I am now testing it using the method BMC recommends. Now when I launch
the AL to run the report I am prompted for an ID/password for Crystal.
After giving credentials I get this error message:

Error encountered by Crystal Page Server
--------

The error message returned is:

File POReport.rpt not found. [On Cache/Page Server:
Crystalserver.pageserver]

ARS and Mid Tier are both version 7.1 on Windows 2003 servers. The
Crystal server is Crystal Enterprise 10. Here is what I have done to get
this to work. If someone sees what I am doing wrong please let me know.
1) Created a report in Crystal Designer.
2) Saved the report in the Reports folder on my Mid Tier Server. Shared
this folder on the Mid Tier.
3) Created a virtual directory on the Crystal Server called arreports
that points to the report folder on my Mid Tier.
4) Updated the Mid Tier config Report Settings to:
        Crystal Engine to Crystal 10 Enterprise
        Reporting Working Directory to the shared reports folder on my
Mid Tier
        Crystal Enterprise 10 Location to http://CrystalServerName
5) Changed the run command in the Report Type form to point to the
Crystal Server

I do not have the ArWeb Report Viewer installed as I have been told that
it is not needed for Crystal 10.

Please does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian