In my current setup I don't have a Crystal server, so I'm not sure if
this would work for you... but I'd try editing the ODBC driver on the
Crystal server (should be a system and not a user ODBC) and modify it to
contain, server, valid id/password.  Despite that it may still prompt,
but its worth a try I think.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/16/08 12:56 PM >>>

** Ok I got this fixed. BMC gave me some new info to post into the Run
field in the Report Type form. Now that I can at least get the report to
run I am having a problem getting the results I need (sorry I do not
know Crystal at all). When the AL runs it is prompting for an ID and
password on the crystal server. Is there any way to prevent this? How
can I pass along those credentials?

The other problem is getting the report to display the correct info. I
have a unique Instance ID field in my form. The report actually contains
two reports, header info and details (one to many tables). I added the
Instance ID field as a Parameter field in Crystal and I am also being
prompted for it. The report runs OK if I type in the user id, password
and instance id but I need to automate this.

Can someone please steer me in the right direction.

Thanks