No one shall enter the temple to ask a question without an incident
number. That is how we ward off the evil spirits.

Jesus Ortega

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 9:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: Friday (strange) humor

**

You can tell the boss has been out of the office this week.  My team, in
conjunction with a team that sits with us, took some old tubes and
turned cube land into a Chinese temple, complete with both male and
female lion statues, as well as a bagua mirror with the old Remedy logo
to ward off evil spirits.

Hopefully the photos make it through the email.

Shawn Pierson

Private and confidential as detailed here
<http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail> . If you cannot access
hyperlink, please e-mail sender.

html___

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.