Toad is the most common one I'm familiar with...but it's not free....you can
likely check out on source forge for oracle clients and get something
that'll work well for you.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Oracle SQL Client

**
Hi all - I have recently moved from working with an MS SQL server to having
Oracle as my db.  Is there a good gui client that I can download (hopefully
free) to see all the tables in the db and running basic sql commands?

Thanks!!

Yes, I am feeing a bit spoiled to lose Enterprise Manager.

ARS 6.3
Oracle 9

  _____

Christie Pargeter
Legacy Health System
IS - Programming
SR Technical Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  System Office
tel: 503-415-5149
html___