  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:15 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Oracle SQL Client

  **
  Yes

  And since TOAD will allow you to run a script with SQLPLus you get the
best of both worlds,  context sensitive editing and the full power of
SQLPlus (When you say to run the script with SQLPlus it actually starts
SQLPlus and passes the script to it).