Because I have multiple customers that I support. And, depending on the
customer, when they log in, I want them to see their own background. I want it
to be dynamic, so we're not always having to add more buttons and code with
each new company we support.

Now, I just have a form that stores my companies, there is a field on there
called Banner URL that we store a url to the banner bmp file on the webserver.

I then dynamically pull that across into the view field based on the company
the customer belongs to.

Now, if we have a new company, we just have to place the bmp file out on the
webserver for their custom banner, and then when we create their company entry
in the company form (actually called Organizations), we just have to put the
URL to the bmp file there.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company