LOL...that's kinda how I did it as well...:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Arslist Awards, in peril of cancellation

I just sent in my vote.
Rather than racking my brain over what I sent or responded to or read on
ARSLIST over the last year, I basically keep the emails that have value to
me or emails that I receive responses to from other posters.

I then sorted my list by the sender in my outlook folder "ARSLIST" and then
browsed through until I could see the person who stood out as the one I kept
the most emails for.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN MIT Technical Services & Applications Management
860-766-4761